Expand Menu Close Menu
Telephone: 1800 677 342

What happens when you call us about your disability service

We talk to you about your complaint.

We ask you

  • what made you unhappy
  • what you want to happen.

We will tell you what we can do to help fix your complaint.

Sometimes the best way to fix your complaint is to help you talk to your disability service.

Sometimes we talk to the disability service.

We ask

  • what happened
  • why it happened.

We read their documents.

Sometimes we have a meeting with you and your disability service. You can have your family, advocate or anyone you need for support come to the meeting.

Sometimes we investigate if it relates to your safety.

You might also be interested in:

Download Plain English brochure (PDF 673KB)

Level 30, 570 Bourke Street,

Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 Australia

Call for enquiries or complaints - 1800 677 342

Email for enquiries or complaints - complaints@odsc.vic.gov.au